Thursday, May 14, 2009

challenge completed!

I finished another fun challenge, hosted by Becky. Be sure to click on the Unshelved Book Club link to visit that site. The cartoon summaries area great! You can click on the links of my titles to see my reviews of the books I read.


Becky has announced another new challenge which is set for 2009. The dates set are February 1st through June 1st. Click on the link to read about it-it is a fun, unique challenge based on a website that does comic strip book reviews each Sunday, The Unshelved Book Club.



The books I have chosen are:

1. Coraline by Neil Gaiman-finished

2. The Road-finished

3. Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes-finished

4. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli-finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)