Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW: Thoughts About My Blog


BBAW Question of the day:

Tell us and this is really important, in 50 words or less what you love best about your blog! And then in 50 words or less where you want your blog to be by the next BBAW! Ready? GO!



What I love:
I love changing my look to match the seasons or my mood--especially now that it is Fall.
I love managing my challenges and keeping my reading list current on here.
I love the connections to some very special people who, without my blog, I would never have met.

Where to go by next year:
I would love to figure out a way to simplify my sidebar, yet still be able to manage all the information I like collecting---I also hope to curb my enthusiasm for challenges and narrow down how many I join. Maybe I will also even host my first one???! I would also love to find a way to write more thoughtful book reviews---it is like I get writer's block everytime I sit down to write one!

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes have the same problems with writing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I tell myself I am going to "curb my enthusiasm" for challenges and end up joining too many!

    If you host one, I'm sure I'll join in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a poet and when I have writer's block, I write reviews. Try writing poetry. That might work for you!

    :D

    BBAW: Setting Goals

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)