Friday, December 11, 2009

A Mail Treat!


What should come in my mail today??
A treat.
From the person who got my name for the Holiday Swap!
That blogger happens to be Julie from Booking Mama!



There is a copy of a book called Earthly Pleasures which has been on my wish list for a while, White Citrus Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works, a bookmark made by Julie and the most adorable scrabble tile necklace that says "Read" from The Well-Dressed Reader!

It is a wonderful collection of goodies and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much Julie--this truly was a treat to come home and open after a long week at work.


10 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise for you. Enjoy your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been a good girl this year! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like everything! Check out the first few pages of the book -- it's signed! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dangerous link you provided to that jewelry vendor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts and I love the scrabble necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great surprise to find in the mail! Sounds like a relaxing read in a tub full of bubbles is in order. Here's hoping that your bathtub is more comfortable than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Enjoy the book and I LOVE the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Love the scrabble tile jewelery! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)