Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reading More

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

The Book Vixen is hosting the 2011 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge. She writes:

My goal for 2010 was to read 100 books for the year. As of right now, it looks like I’m not going to make it. (Right now I’m at 67.) It does please me that I read more books this year than I did last year but I want to read more. My goal for 2011 will also be to read 100 books. I think there’s a little bit of self-competition in everyone. So I decided to turn this into a fun reading challenge. I want to read more books in 2011 than I did in 2010. Plain and simple. What about you – are you game?
  • Levels:
  • Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
  • Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
  • Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
  • I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
I am set to finish 54 books for 2010, and am choosing the first level of 1-5 more books for 2011.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the challenge! I'm starting out strong, but since I'll be going back to work soon and hopefully starting classes too, I know that my reading will go down quite a bit. I'm still pushing for 150 books this year!

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)