Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Challenges

It is time!
Christmas is over, and the pressure that accompanies it. I am off work until January 3rd--and am settling into that glorious feeling of vacation.

So of course, it is now time to look at the new challenges and events being offered for 2012--all of which I have found while perusing the A Novel Challenge site, found on my sidebar. I am very thankful for a place to go where the challenges are all gathered in one spot. So, while I am trying to be a bit wary of biting off more than I can chew, here are the challenges I am interested in:

What's in a Name 5









The Book Awards 5 (This challenge was supposed to have officially finished on December 1, 2011, but I have seen no acknowledgement from the host of the challenge since her original sign up post. I want to read some of these books, but tend to put them off--so I am pretending this challenge is still ongoing--I will be changing the list up a bit though)







Read Your Name Challenge







Southern Literature Challenge











Mount TBR Challenge











2012 TBR Pile (Monthly review link up posts and prizes)










The Telling Tales Challenge











Out Do Yourself: (because goodness knows my reading totals are pretty paltry for 2011--it won't be too hard to up my game for 2012!)








My own personal A-Z Challenge: 2012









Reading Challenge Addict (because I should get some credit for all this craziness!)








Perpetual Amy!











What are all of you up to, for the upcoming reading year? I would love to hear which challenges are tempting you!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenges! I'm cutting way back on them this year because I need some time to just focus on reading my books and haven't been able to keep up with the challenges as well lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your challenges! I'm attempting 7 this year (up from 3 last year).

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)