Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dishcloth Challenge 2012

Hooray!
Another dishcloth is finished. I can't believe I finished one this week, what with all the sewing I have been doing for my Grandy Girls who are due to arrive any minute, to spend the weekend with us!
But finish I did--and the finished product is a nice one. The pattern was easy and quick to memorize .
My only frustration is trying to photograph this color in the evening after work. Red is never easy, and this was no exception. The red is really a deeper burgundy then what it turned out to look like here.

The Pattern: Elvish Leaves
Yarn: Lion Brand cotton
Needles: Size 7




































More knitted dishcloths can be found at Ruth's and Keri's blogs too,

3 comments:

  1. This was one of my favourite cloths to knit also Kim and it turns out so gorgeously, I had the same trouble with my cloth this week and it took ages over beside the window to eventually get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! Enjoy your time with the grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dishcloth ... ohk I may need to go yarn shopping next week :D

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)