My reading stats for 2012 stink--and my reading challenge stats are even worse. I guess I should have expected that about the challenges when I decided to chuck them all out the window sometime last summer!
Like everyone, I have my favorites which seem to be offered year after year, but after sorting through them all, I have come down to two which capture me every year. The first one, and topic of this post is:
What's in a Name, hosted by Beth Fish Reads
Six Categories equals Six Books! Just read one book for each category. Following are the categories with books I am thinking of reading for them included. I have a lot of variety in my list which should help me stay enthused. Have you ever done this challenge before? Are you thinking of it for this year? If so, share your book titles!!!
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Pack Up the Moon by Anna McPartlin
- A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title: Moonlight on Linoleum-finished
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: Time of my Life (Ahern ) or Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: The Flame Trees of Thika by Elspeth Huxley
- A book with an emotion in the title: Happiness Key by Emilie Richards OR Julia's Hope by Leisha Kelly
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: finished: The Lost Wife