Saturday, January 5, 2013

Books to be read

It is a cold and damp Saturday here in my little corner of the world and I am having a hard time getting off this chair to go clean the bathrooms which are in desperate need of cleaning.  So, instead, I sit here roaming the world via the web and I have finally found my second book challenge for 2013.

In this post, I mentioned I was only going to participate in two reading challenges this year and  in it I highlighted the What's in a Name challenge.  Well this post is for the TBR  (To Be Read) challenge I found and for which I had been searching for. It is hosted by Patricia of Planet Books.


I am locking in at the bronze level--this requires the reading of twelve books.  That would be twelve books already in my possession. Goodness knows I have that, many times over in this little house of mine! I would have chosen the 24 book level, but seeing as how I only read 26 books last year, I felt that didn't give me much wriggle room for reading new books that find their way in throughout the year!  The great thing is that the 6 books chosen for What's in a Name challenge are all books which have been sitting here forever too. :)  

Here's to a fun year of books!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found your second challenge. I aim to read 12 books this year to and intend to include my 6 from whats in a name into that, some I have and some I will be able to buy this year lol. I love Clive Cussler as you'll have seen and have near all of his books, some I'm missing and I'm hoping this Fire Ice is one I've not read, its in the to read pile so I'm hoping it didn't get misplaced there lol. I've been to the library today and some books last night made their way to my kindle ooppps but I'm looking forward to getting back to it and will enjoy reading your reviews and what your reading and probably get a few more books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, that's a lot of books! Think of how accomplished you'll feel when you meet this goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so lazy with planning. I like to fly by the seat of my pants although these reading challenges sound so fun to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overlapping with challenges is always nice! Every year I say I'm going to read more from my shelf and have only made minor progress. :) Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)