Monday, February 25, 2013

Mondays...ho hum

Fall remnants.......dried rose hip




Back to work today-but looking forward to a ladies craft night at my church in the evening where I will be able to work on my knitting and visit with some sweet ladies.

In book news, I am reading, I'll Take What She Has, and am really enjoying it.  It is refreshing to read a book that not only embraces the role of stay at home mom, but sheds light in a funny but real way of the challenges it poses.

The rain is pounding and the wind is blustering outside and I must get myself out the door. This will be a bad day for an umbrella. :)

Have a super Monday everyone.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your evening of knitting and meeting the ladies. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun at craft night and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)