Thursday, February 21, 2013

My week so far in bullets...


  • I worked 1/2 a day this week...Tuesday...then came home with a GI bug....blech!
  • I have knit a little tiny bit on my new cowl project which is a knit-a-long



  • I have been sipping Ginger Ale and eating rice and applesauce and dry toast




  • I finished a book which is due for release next week, which is when my review will go up
  • I am sick and tired of being sick--2 bugs in 2 weeks
  • While much of country is hunkered down under a huge snow storm, we are bracing ourselves for a wind and rain storm tomorrow
  • I am hoping I will feel better enough for my sweet Grands to come for a visit on Saturday!  The nurse today assured me I was not contagious.....
  • Gentle rain out my window, leaving tiny raindrops


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I had the GI thing after my flu bout but i think it was because of the antibiotics because now that I finished that round, my tummy is okay again. Hope you feel better. I still have a cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better - something like that can make you feel so wretched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hope that you are feeling better and those precious babies can come visit you! I love the focus on that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard this was going around. I'm sorry it decided to hit you. Hugs. But glad to read you're reading and knitting. Do vocalize how you like that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)