- Fighting some nasty bug that is trying to invade my body--
- Looking at the fog outside my window--this January has been the foggiest one I can ever remember
- Listening to oldies on my Nat King Cole Pandora station
- Cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, so if the crud does really hit, my house will be clean as I lay around in misery
- In between cleaning, I am taking some little knitting breaks. A Fiona top for baby Rosie, our anticipated #3 grandy girl (this pattern terrifies me--look at the comments on the pattern page and you will understand!)
- Getting ready to go pick up Sam--he is at a service project, scooping Alpaca poop. He is raising money to go on a mission trip to Mexico this summer. (note: put some towels in car before picking him up!)
- Thinking of making this for dinner, with some mashed potatoes and gravy
- Wasting time on Pinterest--:) If you pinterest, let me know, I would love to follow. My badge/link is on my sidebar...
That is all folks. A pretty ordinary day in the life of Kim.