Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yarn Along

Books and yarn 


Well hello!  I am actually getting a post up mid-week. Things are looking up!
I am still reading The All Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg. I know I keep showing this book and I want you to know that it isn't because it is boring that it is taking me so long, but rather I so enjoy her books that I want to take my time to savor it!

On my needles is my Sugared Violets Shawl and the pretty little Jane sweater for my Lyddie.  I also have a Rebecca Danger kitty pattern going too, but did not put it in the picture.

                    ::::::I am linking up with Ginny at Small Things for Wednesday Yarn Along..:::::

xoxoxo
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! It's that boring? That sucks.
    I do love your granddies projects. They are beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good read and I love the blue hue of the yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone else....I so appreciate comments. :)